Being a godly woman is not easy.
Culture tells us biblical womanhood is outdated. Peers advise us to relax and “live a little.” Our sinful flesh assures us we can do life our way without entirely abandoning God’s.
Deep down we know those are lies.
We know we are made to live for our Maker, no matter how outdated, unpopular, or difficult it might seem. And when we are thinking clearly, we know every ounce of effort will be worth it.
That, I assume, is why you’ve come to Truth4Women. Godly womanhood is what you strive for. You want God’s truth to permeate the details of your life. But you, like me, admit biblical living is difficult.
- You’ve come for encouragement to keep going.
- You are new to Christianity and want to learn more.
- You simply want to know you are not alone in your struggles.
Regardless, I hope you are here because you want to move forward. If so, Truth4Women is here to encourage you along the way.
What you will find at Truth4Women:
As women, we have a variety of roles. All of which are challenging and take our intentional efforts. On a weekly basis you will find encouragement on how to:
- Keep a good attitude amid mundane tasks
- Maximize the season of motherhood you are in
- Think biblically about your daily problems
- Deal humbly with marital conflict
- Work to keep right priorities
- Make the most of each day
And much more….
We will get practical. Extremely practical! God’s word is full of life-changing truths that are waiting to be applied. My goal in writing is to focus on bite-size nuggets of biblical truth and think through how they apply to the nitty gritty of life.
How to get started at Truth4Women:
Search: All blog articles are broken into 3 categories: truth for wives, truth for moms, and truth for everyday biblical living. There are a number of ways you can find specific blog posts….
- The 3 latest posts can be found towards the bottom of the “Home” page under “Most Recent Posts.”
- Search for older posts by clicking one of the 3 main categories on the home page.
- “Archives” categorizes all previous posts by relevant tags.
- The top search bar can help you find any post with a specific word.
Subscribe: If you don’t want to miss a post, subscribe! I will only send emails that contain new posts, and your email address will not be given out. It is easy to subscribe (and unsubscribe). Just click here to enter your email address.
Share: If you like what you read, please share it! It is my hope that more and more women are challenged to follow Christ in very practical ways – this only occurs when you get the word out!